It’s About You
We participate in a number of professional organizations dedicated to advancing clients’ best interests. As a client of Hanover, you have the right to:
- Honest, competent and ethical conduct that complies with applicable law
- Independent and objective advice and assistance based on informed analysis, prudent judgment and diligent effort
- Your financial well-being taking precedence over any other interests
- Fair treatment
- Disclosure of any existing or potential conflicts of interest in providing products or services to you
- Understanding of your circumstances, so that any advice provided fits your financial objectives and constraints
- Clear, accurate, complete and meaningful communications
- Disclosure and explanation of all fees and costs, demonstrating that they are fair and reasonable
- Confidentiality of your information and
- Appropriate and complete records to support the work we do on your behalf.
Our ethics are further guided by regulatory protocol requiring that we oversee our clients’ interests with the degree of care, diligence and skill that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in comparable circumstances.
We have structured our firm around our commitment to client care. This means we are:
- Independent. With no outside shareholder interests, corporate quotas, proprietary products or platforms, or other bureaucratic red tape influencing our advice, we answer to no higher priority than our clients.
- Fee-based. Our sole compensation comes directly from our client relationships, to minimize any conflicting financial incentives. We do not receive payments from any other sources.
- Experienced. We are seasoned professionals, serving you with CPA, CA, CFA, CFP and CLU credentials.
- Product-agnostic. We are structured to work with all types of financial solutions with our recommendations guided solely by independent analysis and our clients’ personal highest interests.